- Location: Gypsum & Edwards, CO
- Status: Full Time/Seasonal
- Skill Level: Experienced
- Salary: $19.00 – $30.00 per hour, depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced Climber to work with our tree removal department.
This position will responsible for tree maintenance, pruning and removals on residential and commercial properties using ropes, harness, saddle, and/or company bucket truck in accordance with company policy, ANSI z133 and A300 standards.
- Responsible for climbing, pruning and removing trees on residential and commercial properties.
- Use of Aerial Lifts
- Properly prepare, maintain and safely operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts.
- Operate as part of a crew supporting the Crew Foreman.
- Ensure excellent Customer Service
- Complete all duties in compliance with AMTL safety policies, ANSI Z133.1, OSHA safety standards, and ANSI A300 Pruning standards.
- Majority of work time is spent in the field operating machinery or hand tools, climbing, arboricultural services, clean-up, and being courteous to customers.
- Physical fitness and ability to work outside is required, with duty modification during specific seasons throughout the year.
- Office work and time needed to complete paperwork, and attend meetings/training.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma.
- A valid driver’s license. CDL a plus or ability to obtain a CDL within 3 months of hire.
- Reliable and Dependable
- Having your own climbing equipment a plus
- Climbing experience required
- Good safety record.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Education/Training in Arboriculture or tree removal an asset but not required.
- ISA Certified Arborist is an asset.
- Proficient in English; All forms of communication
- Must provide references.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays after 30 Days
- Sick Time Accrual- Immediate
- 401K after 1000 hrs*
- All PPE Safety Equipment Supplied